Frequently Asked Questions
BodStim Bioelectric Suit
What is BodStim?
What is BodStim Mechanism of Action?
1. SDF1 and PDGF for stem cell homing and improved circulation.
2. VEGF, eNOS and HIF1a for improved circulation.
3. IGF1, SHH and LIM for nerve regeneration.
4. Klotho, Follistatin and LIM muscle for muscle regeneration.
5. Tropoelastin and COL17A1 for improving elasticity.
Klotho, an anti-aging gene and protein, has many potential health benefits and is our featured bioelectric protein expression inaddition to just muscle regeneration including potential reduce inflammation and calcification of arteries and heart valves.